Audrey Weisiger describes how to teach a flying camel. She discusses the most common problems and some of her countless drills and solutions. She explains what causes a “flying waltz jump” and a “flying salchow” and how to correct them. She also covers drills to help a young skater get the proper feeling for the leg movements. She also talks about body position and she draws helpful diagrams on the ice. This is one of the best video presentations of flying camel I’ve seen.
Check out these related videos:
Sign Up For Our FREE Videos!
GET INSTANT ACCESS to our FREE videos!You'll also be notified every time a new FREE video is posted on the website.
Do you have a Facebook account?
We will NEVER share your email address. Your privacy is SAFE
- Multi-purpose Skating Drills All Skaters Should Master (Nick Perna) on
- Figure Skating Jump Development Exercises – The Snizzle (Chris Conte) on
- Learn To Ice Skate Video: Toe Loop (Michelle Leigh) on
- How to Do a Toe Loop Jump – Part 1 (Charlie Tickner) on
- Double Loop in Combination – Part 2 (Page Lipe) on