Audrey Weisiger describes how to teach a flying camel. She discusses the most common problems and some of her countless drills and solutions. She explains what causes a “flying waltz jump” and a “flying salchow” and how to correct them. She also covers drills to help a young skater get the proper feeling for the leg movements. She also talks about body position and she draws helpful diagrams on the ice. This is one of the best video presentations of flying camel I’ve seen.
Check out these related videos:
Sign Up For Our FREE Videos!
GET INSTANT ACCESS to our FREE videos!You'll also be notified every time a new FREE video is posted on the website.
Do you have a Facebook account?
We will NEVER share your email address. Your privacy is SAFE
- Nick on The Flip Jump – Part 4 (Nick Perna)
- Figure Skating Video Website iCoachSkating.com Announces Website Updates to Support Mobile Devices - iPhoneSeer.com on Axel Jump Slow Motion Details (Trevor Laak)
- Figure Skating Video Website iCoachSkating.com Announces Website Updates to Support Mobile Devices - iPhoneSeer.com on ARCHIVE
- Jan on Figure Skating Edge Tips: Mr. Bill Drill (Nick Perna)
- Jan on The Flip Jump – Part 4 (Nick Perna)