Audrey Weisiger describes how to teach a flying camel. She discusses the most common problems and some of her countless drills and solutions. She explains what causes a “flying waltz jump” and a “flying salchow” and how to correct them. She also covers drills to help a young skater get the proper feeling for the leg movements. She also talks about body position and she draws helpful diagrams on the ice. This is one of the best video presentations of flying camel I’ve seen.
Check out these related videos:
Check Out These Related Pages!
Sign Up For Our FREE Videos!
GET INSTANT ACCESS to our FREE videos!You'll also be notified every time a new FREE video is posted on the website.
Do you have a Facebook account?
We will NEVER share your email address. Your privacy is SAFE
- Jump Development Exercises Pt 10 – Lutz, Double Lutz (Chris Conte) on
- Figure Skating Jumps – Introduction to the Lutz (Nick Perna) on
- Flying Camel Spin: Amazing Figure Skating Spin Tips (Audrey Weisiger) on
- Figure Skating Spins – Sit Spin Part 3 (Kim Ryan) on
- Figure Skating Jump Air Position – Backspin Errors (Frank Carroll) on
- "Just Stay In!" - Another Perspective on Opening Jumps Early (Trevor Laak) (138)
- The Flip Jump - Part 1 (Nick Perna) (116)
- Learning to Spin - Some Clarifications on Spin Entries (Bobbe Shire) (113)
- How to Ice Skate Tots Class – Using Toys (Kayla Johnson) (112)
- Axel Jump Slow Motion Details (Trevor Laak) (108)