Audrey Weisiger describes how to teach a flying camel. She discusses the most common problems and some of her countless drills and solutions. She explains what causes a “flying waltz jump” and a “flying salchow” and how to correct them. She also covers drills to help a young skater get the proper feeling for the leg movements. She also talks about body position and she draws helpful diagrams on the ice. This is one of the best video presentations of flying camel I’ve seen.
Check out these related videos:
Check Out These Related Pages!
Sign Up For Our FREE Videos!
GET INSTANT ACCESS to our FREE videos!You'll also be notified every time a new FREE video is posted on the website.
Do you have a Facebook account?
We will NEVER share your email address. Your privacy is SAFE
- Ina Bauer – Figure Skating Move Ina Bauer (Amy Brolsma)
- Double Toe Loop in Combination (Page Lipe)
- Cross-Foot Spins: Learning a Cross Foot Spin (Charyl Brusch)
- Split Jump: How to do a Split Jump – Part 1 (Audrey Weisiger)
- Jump Development Exercises Pt 9 – Axel, Double Toe, Double Salchow (Chris Conte)
- "Just Stay In!" - Another Perspective on Opening Jumps Early (Trevor Laak) (126)
- The Flip Jump - Part 1 (Nick Perna) (112)
- How to Ice Skate Tots Class – Using Toys (Kayla Johnson) (111)
- Learning to Spin - Some Clarifications on Spin Entries (Bobbe Shire) (111)
- Axel Jump Slow Motion Details (Trevor Laak) (105)