Audrey Weisiger describes how to teach a flying camel. She discusses the most common problems and some of her countless drills and solutions. She explains what causes a “flying waltz jump” and a “flying salchow” and how to correct them. She also covers drills to help a young skater get the proper feeling for the leg movements. She also talks about body position and she draws helpful diagrams on the ice. This is one of the best video presentations of flying camel I’ve seen.
Check out these related videos:
Sign Up For Our FREE Videos!
GET INSTANT ACCESS to our FREE videos!You'll also be notified every time a new FREE video is posted on the website.
Do you have a Facebook account?
We will NEVER share your email address. Your privacy is SAFE
- Laura on Preventing Change of Edge on Lutz Jump (Frank Carroll)
- Kristin on Axel Jump Preparation – With Loop Jump (Kori Ade)
- Laura on Jump Principles – Speed and Pre-Rotation (Frank Carroll)
- Dorothy on Ice Skating Turns Advanced: Backward Inside Brackets (Amy Brolsma)
- Yvette & kalea on Figure Skating Edge Tips: Mr. Bill Drill (Nick Perna)